- 3 - 15 cst at 100 deg C
- 0.828 at 60 deg C Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
- 40-60 deg C
- 80 %
- Fully Refined
Yellow Soft Paraffin Ph. Eur.
PRODUCT: Yellow Soft Paraffin BP / Ph. Eur. [Yellow Petroleum Jelly]
GRADES: Regular, Surgical.
Yellow Soft Paraffin Ph. Eur. is an ointment-like homogenous, highly refined semi solid which conforms to European Pharmacopoeia [Ph. Eur.] specifications. It exhibits very good lubricity properties, moisture loss resistance to lotions, creams, ointments etc. and is used as a vehicle in ointments & other formulations in pharmaceutical / cosmetic industry. Our Petroleum Jellies are stable to light & oxidation and keeps good structure during processing. This product is treated for harmful polycyclic aromatic impurities and it passes the Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon test along with other purity norms in the Pharmacopoeia and complies to all the Regulatory requirements as per the European commission. This Ph. Eur. grade material is widely used by formulators exporting to Africa and Regulatory markets in Europe.
Translucent, odourless, when rubbed on skin and tasteless. It is soluble in Chloroform and solvent ether, but is insoluble in Alcohol and Water. It has a smooth long-fibred structure.
Yellow Soft Paraffin Ph. Eur. finds varied applications in ointments, pain balms, skin creams, eye ointments, dermatological formulations and special cosmetic creams in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic & Herbal Products Industry. Surgical grade Petroleum Jelly is used in gauze dressings.
TYPICAL PROPERTIES: CHARACTERS:
Pale - yellow to Yellow
40 Â°C - 60 Â°C
Acidity or alkalinity
Consistency at 25 ÃÂ°C (0.1 mm) *
100 - 300
Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
Not more than 0.05%
Testing methods as per European Pharmacopoeia.
This product complies as per ICH Q3C (R4) guidelines for Residual solvents.
Consistency can be adjusted as per customer requirement
PACKING: 170 kg Open mouth drums.
- Nhava Sheva
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 700 MT Per Year
- 10 Days
- Free samples are available
- 50, 170, 175,190 and 195 KG Metal and Plastic Drums, Tanker Loads.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- REACH registered, ISO, FDA, GMP and Halal approved manufacturing facility
Unit no. 1 'Riddhi Siddhi' Corporate Park, Sion Trombay Road, Chembur Mumbai Maharashtra India +918068214495