- 0.825 at 25 deg C Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
- 3 - 14 cst at 100 deg C
- 48-60 deg C
- 80 %
- Fully Refined
To suit the specific demands of our prestigious patrons, we are persistently involved in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Yellow Soft Paraffin BP. Processed with perfection, these products are known for their stability towards light and oxidation. In addition, our products does not loose their consistency while undergoing processing during formulations of various pharmaceutical and cosmetic products. Tested on various quality standards, Yellow Soft Paraffin BP offered by us are widely acknowledged in the international market.
Yellow Soft Paraffin BP is an ointment-like homogenous, highly refined semi solid which conforms to British Pharmacopoeia [BP] specifications. It exhibits very good lubricity properties, moisture loss resistance to lotions, creams, ointments etc. and is used as a vehicle in ointments & other formulations in pharmaceutical / cosmetic industry. Our Petroleum Jellies are stable to light & oxidation and keeps good structure during processing. This product is treated for harmful polycyclic aromatic impurities and it passes the Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon test along with other purity norms in the Pharmacopoeia and complies to all the Regulatory requirements as per the European commission. This BP grade material is widely used by formulators exporting to Africa and Regulatory markets in Europe.
GRADES: Regular, Surgical.
Translucent, odourless, when rubbed on skin and tasteless. It is soluble in Chloroform and solvent ether, but is insoluble in Alcohol and Water. It has a smooth long-fibred structure.
Pale - yellow to Yellow
40oC - 60oC
Acidity or alkalinity
Consistency at 25oC (0.1 mm) *
100 - 300
Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
Not more than 0.05%
Testing methods as per British Pharmacopoeia.
This product complies as per ICH Q3C (R4) guidelines for Residual solvents.
Consistency can be adjusted as per customer requirement
PACKING: 170 kg Open mouth drums.
- Nhava Sheva
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 300 MT Per Year
- 10 Days
- Free samples are available
- 50, 170, 175,190 and 195 KG Metal and Plastic Drums, Tanker Loads.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- GMP certified manufacturing facility, ISO, Halal, FDA approval, REACH registered
Unit no. 1 'Riddhi Siddhi' Corporate Park, Sion Trombay Road, Chembur Mumbai Maharashtra India +918068214495