- 0.830 at 60 deg C Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
- 3 - 15.2 cst at 100 deg C
- 38-60 deg C
- 80 %
- Fully Refined
With a goal to maximize the satisfaction of our prestigious clients, we are involved in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Petrolatum USP. Prepared by making use of fine quality chemical compounds, these products are widely appreciated for their high consistency and optimum composition. In addition, our products are highly demanded by cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries for making variety of products. Some of the well known features of Petrolatum USP are enlisted below:
Excellent oil binding capacity
GRADES: Regular, Surgical.
Translucent, when rubbed on skin. It is soluble in Chloroform and solvent ether, but is insoluble in Alcohol and Water. It has a smooth long-fibred structure.
Petrolatums finds varied applications in ointments, pain balms, skin creams, eye ointments and special cosmetic creams in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic & Herbal Products Industry. Surgical grade Petrolatum is used in gauze dressings.
TYPICAL PROPERTIES: IMPURITIES:
Type of impurity
Residue on ignition
Not more than 0.1%
Foreign organic matter
Specific gravity at 60oC
0.815 - 0.880
38oC - 60oC
Consistency at 25oC (0.1 mm) *
100 - 300
Fixed oils, fats and rosin
Testing methods as per United States Pharmacopoeia.
This product complies as per ICH Q3C (R4) guidelines and USP <467> for Residual solvents.
Consistency can be adjusted as per customer requirement
PACKING: 170 kg Open mouth drums.
- Nhava Sheva
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 MT Per Year
- 10 Days
- Free samples are available
- 50, 170, 175,190 and 195 KG Metal and Plastic Drums, Tanker Loads.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- REACH registered, ISO, FDA, GMP and Halal approved manufacturing facility.
Unit no. 1 'Riddhi Siddhi' Corporate Park, Sion Trombay Road, Chembur Mumbai Maharashtra India +918068214495