Emulsifying Wax NF
Price And Quantity
- Cetosteryl alcohol and polysorbate 60
- Cetosteryl alcohol
- 67762-30-5 and 9005-67-8
- Emulsifying agent in topical formulations
Emulsifying Wax NF is a wax of organic source. After its treatment, it can be used for cosmetics as well as moisturizers. It is a nonionic self-emulsifying wax made to meet the standard for self-emulsifying waxes. This is mild and exhibits excellent stability. It is very easy to use and is best to prepare thick as well as thin emulsions, based upon the concentration being utilized. Emulsifying Wax NF Application Emulsifying agent in topical formulations. This is suited to be used as a common as well as inexpensive ingredient. It is apt for making lotions as well as creams. It is accessible with a smooth consistency.
- This is suited for improving the texture and consistency of several products.
- It is apt for the skin after application.
- This is a thickener as well as mild stabilizer.
- It is best to use for industrial formulations.
- Nhava Sheva
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 30000 Per Year
- 10 Days
- Free samples are available
- Emulsifying Wax in flakes form packed in 25 kg bags
- Eastern Europe, North America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- FDA, GMP, ISO and Halal certified manufacturing facility
Unit no 1 Riddhi Siddhi Corporate Park, Sion Trombay Road, Chembur Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301702