- Cetosteryl Alcohol and SLS
- Anionic Emsulsifying Wax
- 67762-30-5 and 151-21-3
- Topical formulations
Emulsifying wax BP is a type of cosmetic emulsifying ingredient used primarily in the manufacturing of creams, lotions, and other beauty products that have both water and oil phase. This type of wax helps in mixing or emulsifying the water phase and oil phase together to form an ointment. The emulsification occurs when two substances in this case, oil and water are successfully bound together, creating a sort of glue that combines the ingredients of a product. At the molecular level, Emulsifying wax attracts both water and oil at the same time and keeps them together. Emulsions, made with this wax are more stable to weak acids such as Boric, Carbolic & Salicylic. It is also more stable to mild oxidizing & reducing agents than soap. This type of wax is used by cosmetics manufacturers. Emulsifying wax thickens the liquid and marries the oil - and water-based elements of the creation. It is white in colour, solid, and possesses a light alcohol scent.
APPLICATION: Emulsifying Wax is widely used in the Pharmaceutical / Cosmetic industry as a part of creams and lotion formulations.
Ionic / Anionic Emulsifying Wax is most suitable in water in oil type of emulsion.
- Nhava Sheva
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 30000 Per Year
- 10 Days
- Free samples are available
- Ionic Emulsifying Wax in flakes form packed in 25 kg bags
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- GMP / ISO / FDA / Halal certified manufacturing facility
Unit no 1 Riddhi Siddhi Corporate Park, Sion Trombay Road, Chembur Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301702