Hard Wax (Paraffin Wax)
Price And Quantity
- Candle Making
- 59 - 65C
- 0 - 0.5%
- Fully Refined
Hard Wax paraffin wax is a colorless as well as white wax. This is a mixture of solid straight-chain hydrocarbons and has a melting point range between 48 to 66 C (120 to 150 F). This is got from petroleum dewaxing lubricating oil stocks. Offered wax is apt for making candles, polishes, cosmetics, wax paper, and electrical insulators. Hard Wax paraffin wax is also suited for extracting perfumes from flowers. It makes a base for medical balms and provides a waterproof coating for wood. It is also apt to ignite the matchstick and provides an easily vaporized hydrocarbon fuel.
- This is a mixture of saturated n- and iso-alkanes, naphthene-substituted aromatic compounds, naphthenes, and few others.
- When applied, it eases the pain as well as stiffness of osteoarthritis.
- Also used for electric insulators, floor polishes and leather finishing chemicals.
- Highly useful for other applications as well.
- Nhava Sheva
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- 3000 Per Year
- 12-15 Days
- Free samples are available
- Hard Paraffin Wax in slab form packed in 25 kg cartons. Weight tolerance on each carton will be +/- 5 %.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- REACH, ISO, FDA, GMP and Halal certifications
Unit no 1 Riddhi Siddhi Corporate Park, Sion Trombay Road, Chembur Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301702